Marketing & Content Coordinator
Advertiser: City of Adelaide3.3256 out of 53.3 overall rating (43 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
- A workplace of positive people and ideas
- A brilliant city, an exciting lifestyle
- 2 x Full Time, Permanent Opportunities at our newly established Agency
From the start, the vision for Adelaide was a city of the future – one that celebrated its unique natural surrounds and structured its footprint in a way that would allow it to adapt to the changing needs of the community and a dynamic global landscape. Our focus is on our community’s wellbeing and quality of life - investing in city improvements and on future planning, so we continue to design a liveable city where future generations can continue to live authentic and meaningful lives. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and be a bigger part of our amazing city!
The role of Adelaide Economic Development Agency (AEDA), a City of Adelaide (CoA) subsidiary, is to accelerate economic growth in the CoA by attracting investment and supporting businesses, growing the visitor economy, supporting residential growth, growing an annual events calendar and marketing the city as a whole.
The AEDA will have responsibility for driving the recovery and re-invigoration of the City of Adelaide economy.
About the Opportunity
In this creative role you will work across AEDA to produce, contemporary content that supports the delivery of AEDAs Strategic Plan and Annual Business Plan, implementing marketing plans and campaigns and using a variety of online social and digital media platforms and videography. You will work across AEDA to implement and deliver a variety of marketing initiatives that will significantly enhance the profile and quality of the various online assets and direct marketing initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for you to have a genuine impact on the economic development of our City.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in planning and implementing marketing and communications plans for varied audiences and channels
- An ability to develop and implement creative and engaging content for various print and digital channels.
- Proven experience in working across multiple platforms, including web, social and videography, while being able to adapt to various target audiences for a range of purposes.
- Demonstrated experience in management and monitoring of various social media channels, along with creation of social and digital content plans.
- Demonstrated experience working with web content management systems, and proficiency in web analytics technologies
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS and proficiency with MS Office
- A sound understanding of current and emerging trends within content marketing, with experience in developing content and distributing across multiple channels.
- Experience in still photography and video recording skills using a digital SLR camera.
- Advanced use of key creation software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro and/or After Effects),
- Experience in using Photoshop to colour correct, edit & re-size images for the web.
For Further Enquiries & How to Apply
All enquiries regarding this position will remain private and confidential and can be directed to Kathryn Calaby on 08 8203 7210.
Please submit a Resume and a Cover Letter expressing the skills, experience and qualities you can bring to this position addressed to Kathryn Calaby, Executive Manager Marketing.
Please review the position description prior to submitting an application by following the prompts to apply or visit www.cityofadelaide.com.au/careers
Applications close midnight Tuesday 26 January 2021.
Please be advised this is for two full-time, permanent opportunities with a starting salary at the Level 5 Classification commencing at $83,777 + 9.5% superannuation.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.