Function and event staff
Advertiser: St Kilda VenuesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
About the business and the role
Encore is an award winning and beautiful function space providing premuim events on St Kilda Beach.
Come and join our fun, professional hospitality team and be part of a great product.
The position advertised is casual but candidates can expect to work anywhere between 20-40 hours a week.
Excellent communication skills, a current Victorian RSA and the right to work in Australia are essential.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Candidates must be passionate about food and beverages and have excellent customer service skills.
Applicants must also have the ability to work well under pressure and approach daily tasks with a can-do attitude.
Skills and experience
Function experience is a must.
Experience with formal dining is a bonus. Knowledge of wine varietals and beers is also looked on favourably.
Job benefits and perks
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?