- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Generalists - Law Firm
Are you a Lawyer soon to return to your city office; why not stay in Wollongong?
Heard McEwan Legal is seeking an experienced Lawyer to join our Litigation team. This is a full-time position based in our Wollongong Office.
In this role you will work across a diverse and complex range of client matters including commercial, general litigation and dispute resolution. You will be part of a small team reporting to one of our Directors who specialises in Commercial Litigation and Dispute resolution.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a minimum of two years PAE ideally in one or a combination of General Practice, Civil Litigation or Commercial Law areas;
- show initiative and be able to work well autonomously, but also as part of a small team; and
- be results-driven and have an exceptional work ethic.
Heard McEwan Legal has developed a reputation for providing quality legal services with a practical approach. We pride ourselves on being problem solvers first and lawyers second.
The strength behind our firm is not only the experience and wide ranging expertise, but the invaluable community contacts established over more than four decades of legal practice in the region.
To apply, please forward your CV to the Practice Manager at email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a lawyer?