Customer Service Coordinator
Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
Building Bright Futures
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans is as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery funding us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and customer service focused assistance to the Sales team and other Operations and Compliance functions supporting the Lotteries division. It deals with difficult customer enquiries, complaints and refunds and requires thorough attention to detail and an aptitude for investigation. The role also includes:
- Efficiently responding to customer enquiries and service requests via phone and email, determine viable outcomes that represent the optimal benefit for both customer and business, and deliver these solutions in conjunction with relevant areas of the organisation and the wider network
- Administrative support with legislative and regulatory requirements to mitigate compliance risk
- Administrative support to projects, business and process improvement and multiple internal systems management
- Support continuous improvement in customer service approaches by actively looking for ways to improve all interactions and proactively suggesting improvements to systems and processes, to the Sales Channel Specialists
- Provide feedback to the business on trends and opportunities identified through ongoing customer interactions
- In conjunction with the Sales Channel Specialists, facilitate effective and accurate reporting on the area of customer enquiries
- Manage external contact centre activities, social media communication, exception processes and escalated concerns from internal and external stakeholders
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract, and reports to the Sales Channel Specialist for Contact Centre, Lotteries.
This is an exceptionally busy role, that requires excellent time management skills and the ability to work autonomously (but supported) to get the job done. The ability to adapt to change and remain flexible is also a must, as each day can be different in this fast-paced, highly commercial environment. The successful candidate will need experience in resolving customer complaints that put the customer first whilst balancing the needs of the business.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Recent experience in a customer interaction environment, self-managing the resolution of customer enquiries is essential
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Suite, with particular focus on Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience in using a CRM or data base system, preferably transactional
- High level communication skills and rapport-building ability through phone and particularly well developed written communication with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated effective time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Experience in a B2C environment highly desirable
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply via Seek today. Applications will remain open until the position if filled.