Part-time Client ServicesPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
IQ Accountants is a Burleigh Heads based accounting and bookkeeping firm with an exceptionally loyal client base that continues to grow! We are super passionate about digital transformation and are proudly a 100% paperless office so we want to make sure our next staff member is on board with our way of doing business.
About the role
This role is part time - ideally 20ish hours per week, negotiable depending on the right applicant and is a new role to support our full time Client Services superstar.
We are seeking a switched on, bubbly and passionate professional who is eager to show us they are willing to go the extra mile for our clients and think outside the box where neccessary. This is a part time and varied role, there is no time to get bored with the mundane as every day is different. Together with the other awesome staff member who supports our team of accountants and bookkeepers, the successful applicant will:
- Liase with clients and collate electronic documents and prepare these for workflow
- Respond to client queries
- Liase with government and regulatory bodies
- Schedule meetings with clients and assist with communicating reporting deadlines
- Database management
- Provide support to the rest of the team
Benefits and perks
We are a well established and growing firm. We have long term staff members, with low staff turnover and this has allowed for a fanastic office culture. The successful applicant will be trained by a staff member who has been employed by the business for over 13 years (a genuine superstar!) and therefore will receive amazing training and support. The successful applicant will also work closely with the managing partner, receiving direct feedback and have an understanding for whats going on in the day to day business - a must for a client services role.
We have free parking at the rear of the building or within 1 minute walk. We also support furthering professional development skills and happily support study leave where relevant.
Skills and experience
This role would be suitable for a school leaver who is keen to enter the workforce, someone looking for a reduced workload, someone who is looking to return to work - we are flexible and can cater the position and hours around the successful applicant.
Ideally, the successful applicant will have:
- a high level of attention to detail
- Highly effective time management and organisation skills
- A genuine passion to learn and personally develop
- A willingness to contribute and be part of a team
- Strong judgment, integrity and independance
- Kindess, compassion and a fantastic sense of humour (we like to laugh!)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?