Accounts Receivable (Debtors) Clerk
Advertiser: Northern Beaches Christian School5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
NBCS is an independent Christian school seeking to employ a part-time Accounts Clerk to join our Finance team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Debtor Management
- Billing/Invoicing of tuition fees and other sundry charges.
- Processing of amounts received from customers via EFT, BPAY, and credit card (including on-line credit card payments).
- Maintenance of adequate Accounts Receivable accounting records.
- Managing Accounts Receivable, including analysing and following up overdue accounts via telephone and e-mail and liaising with attorneys.
- Investigating and responding to queries received from staff and fee payers.
- Completion of Debtors related month-end reconciliations.
- Assisting the Director of Finance and Operations and Senior Accountant with other accounting related tasks as may be required.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Debtor Management.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines, and maintain a high quality of work.
- A sound knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting including experience in using a computerised accounting system (preferably Synergetic).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Outlook.
- Applicants must also be an active Christian with current church involvement (non negotiable)
Please upload your resume and a cover letter addressing the criteria to Seek.
Applications close Wednesday 27th January at 9am.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- As it is a requirement for employment in our school's Christian faith culture, please give a brief testimony of your personal commitment to Jesus, and describe your current fellowship activity.