IT Support TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
About the business and the role:
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join a growing organisation on the Darling Downs. We see this as an exciting year with some major growth within the business and we are really looking forward to growing the team in 2021.
We want a self motivated individual who want to grow and can think differently and be a part of a winning team.
Taking support calls, troubleshooting network, equipment and service-related problems all within Windows based environment. There will be a requirement to travel to various Customers sites within the area. There are opportunities for technical development and project related work.
You will be exposed to a broad range of commercial solutions and learn how smart companies are leveraging technologies and complexity of business IT.
WHY JOIN US:
- You will have the ability to learn a wide range of skills in this fast-paced business from other staff members
- You will enjoy working closely with a small team of qualified consulting professionals focused on the commercial aspects of technology delivery
ABOUT YOU: To be successful, you will require:
- Minimum 2+ years experience in the IT industry, working with a Commercial service desk environment.
- Experience with ConnectWise PSA, Continuum RMM, TeamViewer, Storage Craft and Datto backup software, Microsoft 365 and Domain configuration is preferred
- Action oriented, excellent time management and problem-solving skills with proven innovative and pragmatic solutions to overcome problems and challenges
- Self-motivated and keen attention to detail and solid ability to follow-up inquiries in a timely fashion
- Experience working within a team but also as an individual communicating with staff and clients on projects that you are running and how to support them
- Ability to prioritise effectively, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Can-do attitude, Strong communication (ability to listen, comprehend and act politely) and interpersonal skills where customer service is number one priority
- Adhere to security practices and corporate IT policies
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Australian Citizen or with a Permanent Australian resident status and a class C driver Licence
Do not delay, apply now.
Your application should include a cover letter that details your relevant skills and experiences as well as an updated resume.
All applications will be treated in confidence, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?