Retail - Pharmacy Assistant- Specialising in Retail CASUAL POSITIONS
Advertiser: Woolgoolga Pharmacy Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business and the role
At Woolgoolga Pharmacies we are all about being there for our community. Our Pharmacy services, products and prices are amazing and each day we do our utmost to exceed our customers' expectations… and a huge part of our success is attributed to our amazing team.
We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Officers who excels in providing the customer with exceptional service every time all the time. Who want to make a positive difference in helping people manage their health.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- greet customers
- find out the customer's needs
- recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- describe a product's features and benefits
- demonstrate use and operation of the product
- make suggestions and encourage purchase of products
- receive and process payments
- stay current with sales prices
- arrange and display merchandise
- keep merchandise area tidy
- take stock inventory
- Train in Pharmacy Products
- Work towards achieving KPIs
Skills and experience
- Interpersonal skills.
- Good phone manner.
- High written and verbal communication skills.
- Attentive listening skills.
- Ability to problem solve
Wanting to work when the company needs you.
- Work towards High Sales achieved
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adaptability and resilience.
- Ability to tolerate stress.
- Passionate about Retailing
Job benefits and perks
Positive support & Training
Helping your local Community to achieve better health
Work towards Sales Achievements
Be Positive, Professional & motivated in actions
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you available to work public holidays?