Real Estate | Administration
Advertiser: DUNGEY CARTER KETTERER PTY.LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
About DCK and the role:
"The way we do business is underpinned by a strong set of professional standards, ethics and values; combined with a proven approach to selling and managing property."
Located in the heart of Bendigo, we offer professional advice and tailored property solutions to assist with changing lifestyle and property needs.
Key business areas include: Residential Sales • Residential Property Management • Commercial & Industrial Sales • Management • Leasing • Clearing Sales.
Our property services are delivered by a dedicated team of property specialists - one of Bendigo's largest and most experienced property teams.
As a local property leader, we understand that to be the best you have to recruit and develop the best team of people.
We're looking for a suitably experienced administration or property professional to join our Team.
As part of our highly successful Residential Property Management Team, this position will provide administrative and personal support to a designated Property Manager. Working closely together, you will be responsible for managing and servicing the needs of a specific managed property portfolio.
This position is full-time, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm with no weekend work. Formal induction with on-the-job training and support will be provided. Busy working environment, dealing with lots of different people with plenty of challenges and opportunities to develop new skills.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Processing tenancy applications
- Interviewing prospective rental applicants
- Preparation of leasing documentation, owner management authorities
- Online management of portfolio listings
- Liaising with clients & managing portfolio enquiry
- Providing general admin support in relation to managing owner/tenant needs & preparation of formal documentation / correspondence
- Managing maintenance requests/repairs
- Organising & conducting property inspections
- Assisting with routine inspections & the preparation of reports.
Skills and experience
Previous experience in the property industry while preferred is not essential. The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Strong focus on customer service
- Genuine interest in property & people
- Proven computer & administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to multi-task & work under pressure
- Positive & helpful attitude
- Commitment to professional standards, ethics & team success
- Maturity & life experience.
Job benefits and perks
- Central office location with nearby shopping, cafes, gyms and park areas; easily accessible during lunch periods
- Flexibility to finish at 5.00pm (paid until 5.30pm)
- No weekend or after hours work
- Plenty of opportunity to develop new skills and a career in property
- Regular, fun social functions to celebrate team.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.