Advertiser: FinoCompMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Software
- Work with the latest tech – Docker/Kubernetes, Kafka, Microservices, React and more.
- Work from anywhere or join our office in NSW’s Illawarra.
- Get in early with a fast-growing WealthTech company
New year, new start | Latest tech | Global clients | Dynamic team | Flexible work (now and beyond COVID-19)
The world of tech is changing fast – and you want to change with it.
If you’re looking for somewhere you can play with the latest technology, challenge the status quo and make a global impact – it’s time to take a look at life at FinoComp.
FinoComp is an award-winning software development company providing leading-edge microservices to the global WealthTech Industry.
Our ground-breaking solutions are changing the face of the wealth management industry and we’re growing fast. As a result, we have a strong pipeline of new work and are excited about what the future holds.
Here’s an opportunity to get in early with a fast-growing software innovator making a global impact on the wealth management industry.
You’ll be working with a team of smart, proactive software specialists who thrive on working within a Scrum/Agile framework. A team who loves what they do and enjoy a fun, yet focused, environment where they’re empowered to do their best work.
As someone who lives and breathes software development, you get excited about working with the latest technology and finding creative, practical solutions. You thrive on continuous learning and can’t help but look for new and improved ways to do things. You’re self-directed and can step-up when needed, and also enjoy working as part of a productive team.
What you’ll be doing
- Working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) team
- Working with the Product Owner and team to determine estimates for user stories
- Proactively identify issues and work with the rest of the team to resolve
- Working with the rest of the team to determine the most effective way of completing the user stories
- Working on tasks required to complete the user stories
- Proactively tackling issues that arise during sprints
- Software design, implementation, and unit testing
- Writing, developing, and executing automated acceptance tests
- Writing design and user documentation
- Communicating decisions clearly and concisely with associated reasoning
- Continually improving the software development methods used by proactively participating in communities of practice and sprint retrospectives
- Must be able to work within a defined architecture and determine when to escalate issues
- Be involved in technical decisions on all aspects of a software system
- Experience in Git, Java, SQL, Spring Boot, Linux, Docker/Kubernetes (pref
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members to solve problems quickly and effectively
- Skills in presenting complex technical information in a way that all of your stakeholders (peers, management, clients) will understand
- Ability to clearly and concisely document the technical details of your work
- Understanding of object-oriented software development techniques
- Experience in developing quality software with automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience in React UI design/development or Angular
- Wealth Management expertise
Working at FinoComp
- We use the latest technology - think Micronaut, Kafka, Docker/Kubernetes and React UI, including Micro FrontEnd development
- A truly flexible workplace with the option to work from home or in the office
- Regular group fitness sessions (virtual for now)
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Option to bring your dog to work
- Non-corporate office spaces where you can configure your own workspace
- Opportunities for growth across different roles and potential for international travel (once the borders open, of course)
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you. Want to know more? Check out our video.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a software developer?