Architectural DraftspersonPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
We are searching for an Architectural Draftsperson with residential drafting experience who is friendly, organised, enthusiastic and conscientious.
Our full time opportunity will be joining our growing team, predominantly in our building documentation department.
Your primary role will be to prepare drawings for building permits for builders nationally and liaise with them. Each day will vary as you will be working on a number of projects at one time.
The successful applicant will be proficient in Autocad for construction drawings.
You will have high standards, an eye for detail and be described as a courteous, mature, yet relaxed team player.
Salary is negotiable and will be based on skill and ability with annual reviews.
If you wish to take on the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?