Advertiser: FKG Group3.9091 out of 53.9 overall rating (33 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
With over 700 employees in Toowoomba, Brisbane, Cairns, Darwin, Newcastle, Roma and Townsville, the FKG Group provides integrated civil engineering and construction services across Australia in keeping with our tag line Performance Beyond Expectation. The FKG Group has over twelve different business entities, creating an exciting and challenging environment for any marketing professional.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Marketing Assistant to join our team in the FKG Group in our stunning Toowoomba office, for an initial period concluding end 2021. The role is an ideal opportunity for someone with a couple of years' experience in marketing or administration and has the ability to work autonomously, with the support of a Marketing Manager and other team members.
This is an exciting role, within a fast-paced environment, where no one day will be the same. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of activities, including:
- Ordering print and promotional items and managing stock
- Coordinating signage
- Coordinating project photography shoots
- Organising online advertising/directory listings
- Monitoring, maintaining and encouraging online reviews (such as Google)
- Uploading website content
- Coordinating some social media
- Coordinating minor sponsorships and donations
- Assisting with internal communications (including newsletter content)
- Media monitoring
- Maximising Industry Memberships, including registering attendees
- Advertising research and booking/placement
- Coordinating client gifts
- Ordering branded stationery and stock management
- Coordinating banner registry
- Assisting with client and staff events
- Marketing related administrative duties, including invoicing and coding
Ideally, the successful candidate will have a very keen eye for detail, is organised, passionate, self-motivated and enthusiastic and is able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (in particular InDesign) preferable; and
- Experience in website CMS and CRM programs would be advantageous
The FKG Group believes that our employees are our FKG Family and offer a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.