Banking Analyst, Corporate Loans Administration
Advertiser: MUFG OceaniaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Analysis & Reporting
YOUR POTENTIAL. YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group) is one of the world's leading financial groups. Headquartered in Tokyo and with approximately 360 years of history, MUFG is a global network with over 1,800 offices in more than 50 countries including the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, Asia and Oceania, and East Asia.
MUFG has been supporting clients with over 30 years of continuous operations in Australasia. The Bank now has over 330 employees across our business in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Auckland.
Corporate Loans Administration, Operations
MUFG Bank, Ltd, Sydney (Permanent)
In this role you will pro-actively assist the Manager and Supervisors to manage the workflow and completion of all Corporate Loans Administration daily, weekly and monthly operations tasks in accordance with the Bank's procedures manuals and operational guidelines.
Key responsibilities and duties in your role include (but not limited to):
- Ensure that Loan Drawdowns, Rollovers, Repayments transactions are completed accurately and within agreed timeframes.
- Preparation of SWIFT Remittance applications for Corporate Loan drawdown disbursements
- Ensuring all Corporate Loan Administration reports including general ledger suspense and interest accrual accounts are prepared, actioned, and monitored within a timely manner
- Preparation, issuance, maintenance and cancellation of Bank Guarantees for Standard, Non Standard and Counter Bank Guarantees.
- Additional ad hoc duties including invoicing, reporting, and filing.
Required Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- 1-3 years' experience in an Operations Role within Banking & Finance
- Sound knowledge of SWIFT / Payments
- Experience working within Corporate Loans Operations would be highly advantageous
- Flexibility during busy periods
- Strong time management
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Can communicate effectively and professionally
- Participate in and identify process improvement
MUFG fosters a highly professional, supportive work environment that enables our employees to help maximize our customers' prosperity. We focus on building long-term customer relationships and giving back to our communities in order to develop shared and sustainable growth for a better world.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?