Advertiser: Mainfreight3 out of 53.0 overall rating (55 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Welcome to Mainfreight, where operating as a team is an integral part of our business. We are a Global Supply Chain Company and we are growing. We are proud of what we do and how we do it! We’re excited to be advertising this role and giving you a chance to join a fantastic team within a growing company.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Operational team is key to our business success. We are looking for enthusiastic team members for our Operation, this will include unloading, loading & checking our local PUD and interstate linehaul vehicles in our Epping Transport facility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Loading and Unloading Linehaul Units
- Loading and Unloading Local Pick-up and Delivery Trucks
- Checking freight in and out of the depot
- Maintaining a clean work area
- To maintain high morale within the team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in loading/unloading interstate/PUD trucks
- Forklift licence
- Ability to sort freight by state and postcode
- Ability to make educated decisions in a fast paced environment
- Enjoys having a laugh and working with the team
- A highly valued role with job satisfaction
- Job security
- Ongoing internal training
- Happy and productive team
- Annual salary reviews
- Opportunity and encouragement for career development through internal promotions
HOW TO APPLY
At Mainfreight we recognise performance. If you wish to be part of a Global Supply Chain business please submit your application by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you hold a current forklift licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.