Assistant Building Surveyor
Advertiser: Arki Building Surveyors Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
Great opportunity for an Assistant Building Surveyor to be part of a respected organisation at the forefront of the Building Surveying industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Process new building permit applications, prepare and submit documentation to relevant statutory authorities.
- Complete preliminary assessments of Class 1 and Class 10 buildings for review by the relevant building surveyor.
- Prepare Building Permit documentation.
- Check and process Certificate of Final Inspections and Occupancy Permits.
- Liaise with clients and local councils to ensure that projects are dealt with in accordance with building regulations.
- Minimum two years' experience in either public or private sector.