PEOPLE AND CULTURE MANAGER (HR) fulltime permanent
Advertiser: Glenhaven Family CareMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Management - Internal
With approx 180 staff across the North and NW of Tasmania Glenhaven Family Care is a Christian Community Service organisation with strong values of Compassion, Hope, Respect, Integrity and Support.
The People and Culture Manager will:
- Consult closely with the Executive Management Team reporting to the CEO
- Manage and support all HR activities including recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, annual reviews and workplace investigations
- Develop contracts of employment and advice (SCHADS Award Based)
- Assist with policy development and implementation
- Partner with Program Managers to provide HR support
- Oversee incident investigations and support Program Managers in quality outcomes and continuous improvement
- Oversee training opportunities across the organisation including management of Traineeships
- Hold the ultimate responsibility for Glenhaven's HR management system
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have worked in a previous HR role, preferably within the community services sector
- Hold knowledge of employment legislation, and the SCHADS award
- Have experience conducting complex workplace investigations
- Be highly competent in using Microsoft suite of applications.
- Have outstanding interpersonal communication and written skills including the ability to evaluate conflict situations and implement conciliatory procedures as needed
- Demonstrate attention to detail, time management and leadership skills
- Have a HR qualification
- Hold a current WWVP card
- Hold a current drivers licence
The People and Culture Manager role will be paid at SCHADS award level 6.
The successful candidate will have access to salary sacrificing after 3 month in the role
All applications must include a current Resume together with an Application Letter that addresses your skills in recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, annual reviews and workplace investigations.
To apply please press "Apply for this job" button Applications close Feb 3rd 2020