Accounts Receivable Officer
Advertiser: Access IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
What you will do !
* Identify, monitor, collect overdue accounts receivable by contacting clients via various means
* Preparation of weekly Aged Trial Balance and other debtor performance reports
* Maintain accounts receivable ledger
* Process credit applications
* Handle customer enquiries
* Contribute to other Finance projects and initiatives, as required
What we need from you!
* Previous demonstrated Accounts Receivable experience
* Understanding of Australian Accounting Standards
* Exceptional influencing ability - you have to chase up the Debtors and get them paid!
* Sound communication skills with loads of initiative
* Excellent time management and attention to detail
Access Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Forward your current Resume ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of accounts receivable experience do you have?
- Do you have credit collections experience?