Advertiser: Finbar to RentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
About the Role
Finbar to Rent, a wholly owned subsidiary of Finbar Group, is currently seeking a Property Manager to join their existing team, who will be responsible for the ongoing management of an existing portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct the usual role of a Property Manager, including leasing, inspections, vacates and day to day tenancy management;
- Actively promote, market and participate in the growth of the business; and
- Provide exceptional customer service to positively contribute to the business's reputation.
Skills & Experience
- We are looking for a motivated individual, who is passionate about the Property industry. You will be reliable, honest and should have a positive attitude to adapt well to a fast paced and rapidly evolving business environment.
- Minimum 1+ years experience managing a residential property portfolio;
- A thorough working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Above average skills and experience with Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Hold a current and valid driver's licence; and
- Hold a current and valid Property Management Registration.
- Experience with Property Tree & IRE; and
- Experience with business development.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Property Management team with a difference, where the focus is on client satisfaction, brand and reputation;
- Exclusively manage Finbar apartments with less travel, time friendly inspections and less maintenance;
- Home opens booked as a team, roster system in place and accrue regular time off; and
- The ‘hands on’ licensee will provide you with ongoing support, you will be working with the latest technology and efficient office systems, as well as become part of our amazing team culture.
Please send your CV with a cover letter, outlining your experience and suitability to this role.
- You must have working rights in Australia.
- Remuneration will be commensurate of experience.
- Agency applications will not be accepted for this position, candidates must apply directly.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate Agent's licence?