Advertiser: Discount Party SuppliesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Who the Company is?
DISCOUNT PARTY SUPPLIES
As one of Australia's top on-line sources for party supplies, we make it possible for customers to get all the party supplies they need to create awesome celebrations. We are passionate about helping Australians create happy, vibrant, and memorable celebrations with their families, friends, and loved ones. We believe life should be full of colourful celebrations.
Our Values are based around SHINE – Support, Happy, Inspire, Noble and Excellence.
We operate from our party headquarters in Reynella, South Australia.
Become part of a dynamic, friendly and fun team committed to both business and personal growth. We employ for attitude as much as aptitude; please do not apply if this is “just another job” for you as we will discover this quickly and you won’t be the person for us.
We are looking to employ casual team members with the possibility of permanent part time and/or full time work being offered to the person demonstrating outstanding commitment and productivity.
What you will be doing and will be responsible for:
With a daily dispatch, this role forms part of team of around 26 staff to ensure all our packages full of happiness are picked, packed and processed each day. Duties include:-
- receiving incoming stock, checking invoices and shelf filling.
- recording of stock on computer systems.
- picking, packing, and preparing goods for dispatch.
'What you must have’ to be considered for the role:
- Successful previous experience in retail/warehouse pick and pack environment;
'What you look like' and need to demonstrate to be successful:
- Interest in our products and what we do;
- An attitude that lets us know you want to be part of our team and will perform your role to a high standard;
- High attention to detail (we monitor error rates);
- You know how to hustle and get things done (we monitor pick/pack times);
- Ability to be on your feet and moving all day and a level fitness to perform all aspects of the role safely.
Successful applicants will be required to provide recent referee details who can comment positively on how helpful a team member you are and your reliability, attendance, productivity and attention to detail.
What can we offer you?
- We are a successful and growing company.
- We offer a flexible, friendly working environment.
- We may work hard, but we also know how to have fun and celebrate our achievements.
- Staff discounts, on-site parking.
Sound like you?
If you answered yes, please apply via Seek by sending your resume and cover letter covering the 'what you look like' areas. A Medical Assessment may be required for the successful candidate.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (No applications via direct email, apply through Seek only).
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?