Pet Retrieval Attendant/Customer Service Representative
Advertiser: Pet Heaven NQMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
About the business
Pet Heaven NQ. provides private pet cremation and burial Services to Townsville & surrounding region. Offering professional, compassionate retrieval of deceased pets from home or local veterinary surgery. our city office is located in Yeatman Street Hyde Park.
About the role
- Daily driving for collection of deceased pets and return of ashes for both private homes and vets
- Provide professional and compassionate service to grieving pet owners
- Will require on call, after hours and week-end pet retrieval on a rotating roster
- Face to face and phone service offering pet cremation and pet burial service options
- Data entry, administrative support, general clerical tasks
- Maintenance and cleaning of company vehicle
- Relieving for Cremator Operator during leave
- Other duties as required
Benefits and perks
Full Time Permanent Position working with a small team of dedicated pet professionals.
Operating since 2003, our company continues to grow and offers services throughout the region.
Skills and experience
Must be physically capable and available to collect deceased pets from private residences and local vets
Demonstrated ethical, honest, reliable, confidential and professional manner
Manual open car licence desired with safe driving attitude
Genuine love of animals and respect for deceased pets and their carers
High standard of personal grooming and work hygiene
Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and
Word an advantage
Previous experience operating a cremator or air blast furnace highly advantageous but not necessary
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?