Branch Manager - Fyshwick ACT
Advertiser: Motion Asia Pacific3.2143 out of 53.2 overall rating (14 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Management
- Challenges in activities at a broad level to keep you keen and interested
- Modern technology and equipment for your success within the role
- Work within a supportive environment to ensure your success
- Parking onsite FREE with various cafes within proximity
The person we are looking for must have a versatile work approach, depth of experience in construction and or industrial sales, demonstrated experience in building a successful team and prioritised focus on exceptional customer service.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for a person that is looking for growth opportunities with our wider group.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Lead profitability of the branch.
- Drive revenue growth while ensuring a high level of service is delivered to our customers.
- Manage and coach branch staff and operations, in a safe and efficient manner.
- Responsible for all WHS&E and HR policy conformance.
- Engage and development of the team.
- Strategic business and sales plans to deliver success.
- Ensure implementation and continuity of best practice processes.
- Collaborate with other Branch Managers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Build relationships with key customers.
- Quality control of goods in/out and maintain stock.
- Proven Branch Management experience within the Fasteners, Construction, or Industrial industry.
- Clear and concise communication and listening skills - and be adept at problem identification and resolution.
- Successful in your previous role with full profit and loss accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills to impart knowledge to help others succeed.
- Demonstrate salesmanship and sales process knowledge.
- Proven ability to build an extensive network in ACT or have an existing network.
- Committed to engaging and working with the team to deliver success.
- Customer centric both internal and external.
- Excite the Team and foster a winning culture.
SpecFast is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality hardware including, plastics, fastener & stainless-steel products, as well as industrial hardware, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence and manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 8 strategically located Branches around Australia.
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower your career in motion with us!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?