Stores Person / Customer Service
Advertiser: CMP ProductsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Stores person / Customer Service
CMP Products, part of the British Engines Group, is a market leader in the design and manufacture of cable glands, cable accessories and cable cleats for installation in industrial, marine and explosive atmospheres. Continuous improvement and innovation ensure that CMP’s products lead the way in quality, safety and performance.
The company’s head office is based in the UK and has offices across the world including the USA, Asia, South Africa and an office in both Perth and Brisbane. To find out more about us please visit www.cmp-products.com.
We are currently seeking a Stores person to join our team located at our Brisbane warehouse in Shailer Park. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person who wants to take the next step in their warehousing / sales career.
Reporting to the manager of the Brisbane facility, general duties will include:
- General stores and warehouse duties
- Receipt and dispatch of goods
- Stock control
- Freight bookings
- Forklift operation
- Paperwork and data entry
- Answering phone calls and some Internal sales as required
It is essential that the successful applicant has previous experience in a warehouse or logistics environment and holds a valid forklift licence, as well as having good communication skills and experience of working within a customer-centric environment. Experience of an electrical background would also be highly advantageous. The possession of good IT skills, including Word and Excel is also required.
We are seeking applications from candidates with proven experience, self-confidence and a drive to succeed. The right person will be rewarded with a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, a fun supportive team environment, and career progression within a company which fosters a vibrant and forward thinking culture.
If you meet the above criteria and believe you and have great work ethic, please apply now.
Due to the number of applications only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?