Retail Sales Assistant
Advertiser: Howards Storage World TasmaniaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- Are you organised?
- Can you organise others?
- Are you enthusiastic & passionate?
- Do you love talking to people?
If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to talk to you.
Howards Storage World is known for our high level of service & expert advice. We pride ourselves on delivering high quality products combined with genuinely friendly service to all of our customers.
We are currently seeking experienced casual Sales Assistants to work in our Hobart & Cambridge stores.. In this role you will be the first point of contact for customers. You will be responsible for promoting & selling the right products to new & existing customers, providing solutions to their storage challenges.
We Want The Best!
You Will Have....
- Retail Sales Experience (THIS IS ESSENTIAL)
- A very strong customer service ethic with excellent attention to detail
- A love of organisation and storage
- An ability to learn a huge range of products, always continuing to grow your product knowledge
- An enthusiastic, passionate & positive attitude
- A desire & ability to work as a part of a team
- An attention to store presentation & ability to listen/take direction
You will love us for...
- A great, friendly & supportive team
- Fun & positive work environment
- Staff discounts
- Ongoing staff training
- Career opportunities in a fast growing company
Please note that positions require a combination of weekday availability & weekend work. Regular shifts will be available to the successful candidates.
If you are interested in applying for a position with our company, please click "APPLY FOR THIS JOB".
PLEASE NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, so thank you in advance for your interest. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales assistant?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?