Advertiser: Business Enterprise Centre NTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- $100,450 - $112,759
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Corporate Development
Business Enterprise Centre NT
- Join the NT’s leading business advisory organisation
- $100,450 - $112,759 (Plus Superannuation)
- Permanent role,
- Usual work location: Darwin
Be part of something more
The Business Enterprise Centre NT has a future-focused culture, with goals of helping NT business growth and reducing the number of business closures every year. We are the largest business advisory organisation in the NT and we are leading the NT with our up to date business knowledge. We pride ourselves in providing excellence in business education to businesses of all sizes. We are focused on building a culture that empowers every person to do their best work. Flexibility is in our DNA and we are committed to cultivating an inclusive workplace that celebrates a diverse workforce. We offer ongoing training to improve and learn new skills with ongoing career development opportunities.
So, are you ready to help shape new and mature stage NT businesses?
Are you the person we are looking for?
As the successful candidate, you will have owned your own business, whether you were successful or not you will have learnt from your experience. You understand the complexities of business strategy and the emotional rollercoaster business owners go through. You have a passion for business knowledge. You are highly organised with a proven ability to establish and build relationships. As this is a senior position you must have previous experience in a business consultancy or advisory role.
As a member of the Business Advisory team, you will work with business owners and key stakeholders to advise people starting in business and to assist mature stage businesses. You will support the Business Advisory team to deliver the BEC-NT strategic plan, build connections in the busines community and engage with key stakeholders.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience of starting or owning your own business.
- Experience of providing business advice to all stages of business.
- An understanding of the principles of business development strategy.
- A passion for learning more about business development.
- Facilitate the programs and projects as developed by BECNT in line with local and regional plans, state strategic policy and business community needs; manage, monitor, report and review the performance of business owners.
- Provide regional business intelligence to help inform decision making as it relates to program design and policy development.
- Must be able to empathise with all personalities.
- Ability to communicate with clearly articulated messaging to a variety of audiences.
- Presentation delivery experience.
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now' button. As part of the application process, you will need to carefully read the selection criteria and provide a cover letter addressing every key selection criteria bullet point. Additionally please provide a copy of your resume.
If you have any queries please contact Phillip Loader (08) 8923 6111
Applications close at midnight on 31 January 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?