Sales Administration Support OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 25 Jan 2021
- Gold Coast
- $50,000 - $54,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Australian made renewable energy equipment. We have more than 15 years' experience building and designing equipment for the mining, civil construction, advertising and traffic sector. We are an equal opportunity employer experiencing unprecedented growth hence the opportunity has arisen to be a part of our amazing organization.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Sales consultant and administrator to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide administrative support to our hire & sales team.
Our ideal candidate is a sales consultant with admin experience with a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. you will be required to receive inbound and make out bound calls.
If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. we offer a base salary with opportunity to make commission based on performance.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service with a "can do, will do" attitude.
- Answering phones and emails
- Sending quotes, invoices, contracts and product information to customers
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Produce monthly reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Administration support to the team
- Create documents and procedures for the sales team
- Insuring the company reaches its KPI's
Skills and experience
- 3+ years in a sales and admin or similar role
- Proficient with Word/Excel/Outlook/Powerpoint
- Experience with Xero or similar accounting system however this is not mandatory
- Accurate data entry and impeccable attention to detail
- Professional manner with excellent customer service skills
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to multi-task under pressure
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Team player, willing to support our sales & hire team to get the job done
- Experience with Syrinx, Salesforce or other hire/sales/CRM platforms highly regarded
Full-time role Monday to Friday
Salary commensurate with experience
On site Parking
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.