Advertiser: Servcorp3.1967 out of 53.2 overall rating (61 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
This is a diverse and exciting role, some of the duties include:
- Greeting guests with a smile
- Setting up office’s and boardrooms for daily bookings. This includes arranging catering and serving tea/coffee
- Setting up offices for new clients
- Assist with administrative duties
- Creating a collaborative culture amongst the clients and Servcorp team
- Maintaining the immaculate presentation of our prestigious premises. This includes maintaining our kitchen facilities, coffee machine, collecting cups, completing daily floor walks, managing any maintenance requests, ensuring all equipment on the floor is running correctly, watering plants and managing stock levels
Attitude & Aptitude
- A great personality is key in this role - You will be working at front of house, thus representing our brand and our organisation– we are looking for someone who is professional, positive, enthusiastic, welcoming and fun. We are only interested in individuals who will bring positivity to the workplace.
- Be a results driven person – You will be joining a young and dynamic team who are all high achievers. Our team are highly motivated and not afraid to work hard to deliver exceptional service to our clients. Going above and beyond for our clients is something we celebrate and encourage within our team.
- We work in a fast paced environment and this role will require someone who has the initiative to stay a step ahead and identify opportunities to make things run more smoothly in the office.
- Multi-tasking is essential in this role, managing the everyday tasks with more urgent and immediate tasks concurrently, this role require the ability to juggle and prioritize even when under time pressure.
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible and eager to learn. Be willing and eager to pitch in and help out on tasks outside of the job role as they arise. There is no standard day. You need to be comfortable assisting with tasks that come up in the office. These may include everything from maintaining the kitchen facility (including stacking the dishwasher) all the way through to preparing for meetings and events.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous customer service experience
- Experience within the hospitality industry is highly desirable
- Results driven
- Have a desire to start your career in a corporate environment
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
Applications are only accepted online. Please ensure you include a cover letter detailing why you believe you are the right person for this role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?