Advertiser: NRMA Cairns Holiday ParkMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are looking for a new Front Office/Reception member to join our NRMA Cairns Holiday Park team. To be successful in this role you will ideally possess previous front office Reception experience within a hospitality environment, strong computer literacy skills and the ability to deliver superior customer service with an enthusiastic & positive approach. The applicant must be well presented, reliable, honest, confident and outgoing and show initiative whilst having the ability to work in a team environment. Candidates with previous Reservations Software (E.g. RMS / Newbook) experience an advantage. We are seeking an applicant that is flexible in their working hours is available to work shifts, including weekends. Applicants should include a letter of application and resume by Friday 29th January 2021. Immediate start possible! Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants encouraged to apply.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in customer relations / and a Front Office/Reception environment
- Experience in prioritizing workload & dealing with many tasks at one time
- Experience in cash handling & EFTPOS procedures
- Excellent communication skills including a positive & professional telephone manner Competent IT skills
- Sound skills in Reservation Software (E.g. RMS / Newbook), or ability to rapidly learn
- Ability to work under pressure & deal with communicate effectively with persons of different ages and backgrounds
Tasks & responsibilities
- To provide Management with assistance in the operation of the first point of contact at a busy Holiday Park reception area/front office desk. Check guests in and out. Compile data, record keeping and reports.
- Check guests in and out, using the park’s reservation software
- Meeting and greeting of customers at the front desk or via phone, fax or email
- Monitor, identify and meet the needs of customers and handle and resolve customer concerns in a courteous and professional manner
- Promote the park products and services to customers
- Receive and process payments and maintain financial records
- Assist in kiosk and tour desk as required
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?