Customer Care Officer
Advertiser: RESIMAC4 out of 54.0 overall rating (8 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Friendly company culture built on the values of Passion, Respect and Accountability.
- On top of a competitive remuneration package our people receive outstanding benefits including salary continuance, wellness hour, community leave, salary packaging, EAP, Resimac Rewards, discounted gym and generous company paid parental leave.
We are seeking a Customer Care Officer to be the voice of Resimac and handle a range of enquiries that our customers have. The role involves working 7.5 hour shifts (+1hr lunch) between the hours of 8am and 7pm Mon-Fri.
What You Will Do
- Answer incoming phone enquiries and providing exemplary customer service
- Maintain and update customer information
- Transfer and/or escalate complex calls to the appropriate department
- Conduct proactive outbound calls and provide administrative support
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who has:
- Minimum 2 years' Customer Service experience, preferably within a call centre environment
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Sound administrative and IT skills, particularly with Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and typing accuracy
Who We Are
The Resimac Group is one of Australia's leading non-bank lenders, with over 30 years of experience. Resimac is an ASX-listed company that specialises in home loans and have a wide range of products which include residential and commercial options to meet the need of all types of customers from first home buyers to investors. We pride ourselves on our service which has seen us win a number of industry awards.
There is no better time to join Resimac than today! Get your application underway now by clicking on "Apply for this job"
Want to stand out? Attach a targeted cover letter telling us why you are the perfect person for this role!
Please note that unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?