Registered Nurse | Multiple Positions Avaliable
Advertiser: Fresenius Medical Care2.7273 out of 52.7 overall rating (22 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Katherine & Northern Australia
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - A&E, Critical Care & ICU
Fresenius Medical Care is known worldwide for our strong service culture, our commitment to patient outcomes and our outstanding clinical and product capabilities.
Our people work with us because the work is engaging, we make a difference to people's lives and we have authentic leaders who truly care. As a company, we aim to not only achieve our quality targets, but exceed them. We are driven by continuous improvement; strategic growth and we build on our successes year on year. We strive for clinical excellence and we are proud to impact the lives of our patients and their caregivers in the way that we do.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Registered Nurses to join the team at our Katherine Dialysis Clinic in Northern Territory. We have multiple positions available including Full Time, Part Time & Casual positions.
We are seeking Renal Nurses to be responsible for delivering patient centred care within the haemodialysis setting in accordance with organisation core values/ standard of practice and codes and guidelines as set out by AHPRA. You will support the Management Team by participating in the clinical, management, education and quality activities of staff and patients within the clinic.You will participate in the clinical, education and quality activities of staff and patients within the clinic.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Registration as a general nurse with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency)
- Current practicing certificate
- Strong commitment to patient-focused care
- Demonstrated clinical competence and expertise (or working towards) in nephrology nursing
- Ability to continuously reflect on nursing practice and apply learning as appropriate
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to operate within a multidisciplinary team
- Demonstrated organisational, decision-making and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to be self-directed
In return, we offer:
- Work for the global leader in dialysis services with state-of-the-art equipment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic and friendly team environment
- Work for a friendly, professional and engaging manager
If you are interested in this position, please Apply Now submitting a copy of your resume and cover letter. If you have any questions please contact the Clinic Manager Philip on (08)7905 6300 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12 February 2021.
Due to an anticipated high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?