Advertiser: PFD Food Services2.6325 out of 52.6 overall rating (117 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
- Full time
- Great team environment
We are PFD Food Services, Australia's largest privately owned food service company (www.pfdfoods.com.au). Established in 1943, PFD now has almost 70 branches in metropolitan and regional areas around Australia. We have a broad range of customers such as local restaurants, cafes, hospitals, schools, pubs and clubs!
The purpose of the role is to identify, pursue and grow sales in a specific territory supported by a documented business plan and target account list.
- Maintain weekly/monthly call cycle to ensure customer expectations are met
- Secure new business with customers while maintaining existing orders
- Actively utilise key selling programs to build sales in existing and new customers
- Identify and pursue potential areas for growth
- Advise customers of the total PFD product range and supply/price trends
- Identify and manage low yield customers into a more profitable trading relationship
Key Competencies, Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in learning a product range quickly
- Superior selling and negotiating ability
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Awareness of HACCP & OH&S regulations
- Solid computer literacy
- Self-motivated and ambitious
- Full drivers licence
What PFD is Offering the Successful Candidate
We are offering competitive remuneration, superannuation and other staff benefits (such as discounts on staff purchases, discounted accommodation, health insurance and banking). As part of this position, we are also offering participation in an incentive program, company vehicle and phone.
Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) via the apply now link below
As part of our recruitment process, do you agree to undertake employment checks? These checks may include a medical assessment (including a drug/alcohol test and a Flu Vaccination), National Police History Check, Working With Children/Vulnerable Groups Check, Licence Validation/Demerit Point Check.
Please note: We do not accept unsolicited CV's from Recruitment agencies / third parties and we will not be liable or responsible for any fees or costs associated with unsolicited CV's sent directly to Line Managers.
PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer