- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Management Accounting & Budgeting
- Manage the corporate Credit Card and Fuel accounts (treatment of GST, supporting documentation and coding)
- Process Staff Expense reimbursements
- Prepare and process monthly cheque run
- Review expenses for anomalies
- Review suspense accounts in the GL
- Calculate Rebate from Suppliers on a monthly basis
- Approve all new credit accounts
- Minimise bad debt write offs
- Improve cash
- Account reconciliation
- Month end journals
- Fixed Asset Register
- Management Accounts
- Manage and Update Poisons Permits
- ISO9001 (maintain systems in relation to the finance function)
- NDIS (maintain systems in relation to the finance function)
- Supervise direct reports
- Manage staff performance reviews
- Mentoring role for other clerical staff
- Ensure compliance with any OS&H laws to provide a safe and healthy workplace
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?
- How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?