IT Support Engineers
Advertiser: ITFM3.6 out of 53.6 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
ITFM are market leaders within the IT services industry. With a long list of corporate clients nationally, we pride ourselves on offering a superior level of service and that starts with our people. ITFM have the proven processes and success rate to get the project over the line, on time and this is mainly due to the scalability of our staffing.
We are looking for individuals who have experience in deploying hardware direct to client sites and data centres, either as part of a refresh or for IT Relocation Projects.
These casual roles can involve a variety of the following:
- Delivering exceptional customer service - face to face
- Decommission and recommission of desktop IT equipment
- IT Auditing
- Desktop Rollouts/Upgrades/Refreshes
- Server Relocations (& cabling where skill sets are suitable).
- IT Relocation logistics
You must demonstrate good attention to detail, ability to work efficiently and effectively and most importantly to a deadline. Training is provided on our paperwork and processes and you will always be guided by experienced Team Leaders.
Shifts are casual and vary from business hours to out of hours and weekends. Due to the nature of our work we cannot guarantee hours from week to week. If you are interested in finding out more please APPLY NOW!!
Please note: Only candidates selected for the next stage of the process will be contacted.
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?
- Do you have professional experience troubleshooting and repairing hardware issues on PC and laptop?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 2 technical support?