Dog Day Care Attendant
Advertiser: House of PawzMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
‼️ House of Pawz Doggy School is hiring ‼️
We can find dog lovers on any corner, what we are looking for are people with a real passion for the job and are seeking a long term career in the animal industry.
Various shifts ranging from a minimum of 20 hours to 38 hours per week between 7 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Candidates must have:
- A basic understanding and knowledge of dog body language and communication, especially within social settings
- Knowledge of breeds and their traits
- Most importantly, must have experience and/or large amount of knowledge with dog training & handling
- Must have confident customer service skills such as processing payments
- Willing to work all and any hours requested
- Must have the ability to follow and undertake instructions, procedures and tasks to maintain a safe, controlled and enjoyable environment
- Healthy & happy - this is a very active role which has a lot of physical demands, and we are a happy place so we want to see some smiles!
PLEASE NOTE: only qualified and experienced dog handlers resumes will be considered and responded to. HOP requires all staff to have a basic level of experience in dog handling to maintain a fun and safe environment for everyone! Basic experience does NOT include 'time or experience with own/family/friends dogs' - please do not apply if you have no experience, qualifications or work history with dogs.
If this sounds like the job for you please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?