MC Road Train Entry Level Trainee Operator
Advertiser: Qube Ports & Bulk3.0513 out of 53.1 overall rating (39 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Other
Qube Bulk provides complete mine to market and mine resupply solutions offering mine, road, rail, storage, port and ship services. We handle more than 85 million tonnes per annum of various bulk ores, concentrates, mineral sands, salt, coal and dangerous goods. We also deliver a range of tanker services from pneumatic operations for cement and lime through to bulk liquid tankers for fuel and sulphuric acid.
Our fleet has a range of side, end and bowl tippers as well as fuel, acid and pneumatic tankers.
Qube Bulk is an industry leader in safety initiatives and innovation through advanced In-Vehicle Management Systems (IVMS), fleet monitoring, supply chain management technology and equipment performance-based standards engineering.
Qube has forged its reputation as a stable and reliable company, focused in developing a positive culture within the organisation and creating jobs across Western Australia. With our continued growth, we are commencing our MC Road Train ( side tippers, end tippers, belly dumpers) 10 week Trainee program across specific sites in Western Australia which will see multiple job opportunities for successful operators.
We want to hear from passionate, reliable and committed potential new employees, wanting to kick start a career as a Professional MC Road Train Operator across the Mining and Resources sector. Career opportunities are endless at Qube Bulk.
- 10 week structured Training program which will provide you with the training, hands on skills and knowledge ( from our experienced Trainers and MC Operators) to become a professional MC Side Tipper, End Tipper, Belly Dumper Operator
- Join a market leading company renowned for its impeccable track record
- Multiple career opportunities and job options across WA
- Once verification of competency is complete, you will be operating well maintained and near new equipment
- Advanced safety systems and processes
- Safe working environment
- Hold a valid Multi Combination ( MC ) Licence
- Passionate about making your move into the Mining and Resources Sector as a professional MC Road Train Side Tipper, End tipper or Belly Dumper Operator
- Possess full Australian work rights to be considered across these positions
- Local WA resident
- Ability to pass a Qube pre employment commercial drivers medical
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.