Customer Service Officer - Credit Support
Advertiser: IMB Bank3.4615 out of 53.5 overall rating (13 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
- A service delivery, administrative and process improvement role within in a dynamic digital/retail banking environment
- Community minded bank with a global reputation for innovation and service
- 12 month contract, Full time
Recently named as one of Australia’s top four banks by Forbes Magazine in their List of the World’s Best Banks 2020, IMB Bank has been helping people achieve their financial goals for 140 years. Offering a wide range of products and services in both retail and business banking, IMB’s recent global recognition is attributed by innovative digital solutions, a high member satisfaction rating of 95% and a highly trusted brand.
Our purpose is to provide simple, authentic member owned banking, that helps our members and communities be better off and to do this, we want to keep investing in our staff to build the capability of those who directly connect to our members.
IMB's Origination Services and Support department (IMBOSS) is a vital part of our mortgage lending service team, providing customer service, processing and administration support to IMB lenders, employees and members to ensure loans are assessed, approved and processed in a timely and efficient manner. We are now looking for 2 new people to join our team on a 12 month full time basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the key elements of the role include:
- Providing a high standard of customer service to IMB's frontline staff
- Generation of loan documentation and liaison with relevant 3rd parties
- First point of contact for processing support
- Working within policy and industry guidelines and regulations
- Collaboratively working within a team to support each other and achieve team goals and objectives.
To apply, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of/or experience in the total loan function (i.e mortgage processing end to end)
- A genuine desire to work as part of a team and work with others to deliver excellence in service, processing and support
- The ability to work through and resolve problems quickly and identify ways to improve processes and offer solutions
- Strong aptitude in technology and digital proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office apps/systems
- A passion for building great relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Effective organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines, service level standards and turnaround times.
Currently undergoing a range of transformational initiatives and projects, IMB has an agenda of growth and continuous improvement providing opportunities for skill development in a culture that is dynamic, genuinely supportive, and committed to the safety and wellbeing of its people. Additionally IMB offers:
- A newly constructed head office building with modern and fresh facilities
- Competitive remuneration and various product concessions
- A commitment to Diversity and Inclusion with flexible working options available.
APPLY NOW - visit IMB Careers. Applications close Wednesday January 27, 2021.