Advertiser: easyflowers.com.auMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
Be a critical part to delivering Valentine's Day joy to our valued customers.
Your new role
This role, which is part of the EASYFLOWERS delivery driver team, is critical to providing an exceptional customer experience for all EASYFLOWERS brands. Delivery Drivers are the face of our service, with the core purpose to ensure a timely and professional delivery of flowers and hampers to gift recipients.
This role will also be required to facilitate the picking, packing and distribution of florist kits and customer hampers.
Applicants must be available to work approximately 20-30 hours during the Valentine’s Day Period, commencing as soon as possible, with potential for ongoing casual hours.
What does success look like?
- Your manager, team and our customers value your work.
- Our customers receive a timely and excellent standard of delivery service.
- Delivery logistics are coordinated efficiently and effectively across the Greater Adelaide region.
- The Floral Studio achieves their objectives through a coordinated team approach to ensuring customer and administration needs are met.
Your new organisation
EASYFLOWERS is one of the largest and most reliable online florists in Australia. We're lucky enough to create genuine, every day emotional connections for our amazing customers.
What we can offer you:
- A fabulously fun and hardworking team.
- Van supplied.
What you offer us / your capabilities:
- Current SA driver’s licence is a must
- Ability to drive a manual van if required
- Ability to safely lift up to 20kgs
- Customer service experience
- Delivery driver and/or logistics experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technically savvy.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Skill and resilience to maintain high levels of motivation with strong problem-solving skills.
Applications require a brief cover letter that briefly address the capabilities required as outlined above (maximum 2 pages) along with a resume.
Applications are to be submitted ASAP directly through Seek.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?