Customer Service Officer
Advertiser: easyflowers.com.auMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Customer Service – Call Centre
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service?
Your new role
As a valuable member of the customer service team you will play an integral role within the business to provide a professional level of support to both the customer and florist network of EASYFLOWERS. You will utilise your strong communication skills to understand customer needs and your problem-solving skills will deliver effective customer outcomes.
Applicants must be available to work approximately 20-30 hours during the Valentine’s Day Period, commencing as soon as possible, with potential for ongoing casual hours.
What does success look like?
- Your manager, team and customers value your work. You are professional and provide effective customer support and they know you are exceptional.
- You enjoy coming to work to learn and challenge yourself.
- You feel satisfied supporting the needs of customers and enabling positive outcomes.
- Through delivering an excellent customer experience, the business continues to strengthen its position in its market.
Your new organisation
EASYFLOWERS is one of the largest and most reliable online florists in Australia. We're lucky enough to create genuine, every day emotional connections for our amazing customers.
What we can offer you:
- Training with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
- Casual working hours.
- Supportive team culture, who are passionate about delivering service excellence.
What you offer us / your capabilities:
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritise.
- Excellent computer and administration skills.
- Willingness to learn with a great eye for detail.
- Passion for working in a team environment.
- A high level of initiative with strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts.
Applications require a resume and a covering letter that outlines your availability and briefly addresses the capabilities required as outlined above (maximum 2 pages).
Applications are to be submitted ASAP directly through Seek.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?