Inclusive Education Coordinator
Advertiser: Move Your Body StudioMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Move Your Body Studio is a NFP, all abilities family centre located in Karratha, WA. We specialise in providing inclusive and family friendly, community based programs and services that encourage families to Move, Play and Connect more often in support of their Mental Health. We are proud to provide a safe, sensory friendly community environment where our families can feel included, accepted and most importantly supported in working towards their individual and family goals. We are now seeking a passionate and motivated educator for an immediate start as our new Inclusive Education Coordinator, to support the ongoing development and delivery of our Inclusive Education programs, including our Sensory School Readiness program.
Qualifications & experience
- Tertiary level qualifications in Education, Allied Health or Similar
- Proven knowledge of best practice of inclusive education
- Significant experience in teaching students with a range of needs, ideally across Early Childhood Education
- Proven ability to lead, coach, mentor and develop others
- Confident in liaising and working effectively with staff, parents and students in complex situations
- Current First Aid and Working With Children check
Tasks & responsibilities
- Implementing processes and practices which support and enhance the learning and well-being of students.
- Developing, implementing and continual improvement of a differentiated curriculum across a range of ability levels, to support the delivery of our Inclusive Education and All abilities Childrens programs.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, systems and strategies related to Learning Engagement.
- Leading a team, mentoring, coaching and developing others.
- Communicating and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external.
- Full Time or Part Time position on offer for the right candidate
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing professional development
- Rewarding role working within in a Not For Profit organisation
- Health & Wellbeing membership
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years' experience do you have as an early childhood teacher?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?