Dermal Clinician / Beauty Therapist
Advertiser: National Salon And Spa RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sunshine Coast
- $30 - $45 per hour + bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
Riverside Beauty are seeking a Skin Focussed Dermal Therapist or Beauty Therapist to join our Noosaville Clinic.
Established for over 28 years and with an excellent reputation in the industry, we have a team of 10 friendly and welcoming staff and are in a major growth phase.
Minimum Requirements to be considered for this position:
- Minimum Diploma in Beauty Therapy (Bachelor of Dermal Sciences is an advantage however not essential)
- Minimum 2 years recent in salon/clinic experience in a skin focussed role
- Excellent knowledge of everything ‘skin’ and confident and competent in skin diagnosis and treatment of different skin conditions such as acne, aging, pigmentation and rosacea
Hours: Full time, Part time or Casual (flexible employment arrangement)
Remuneration: $30 - $45 per hour (negotiable dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Riverside, Noosaville, QLD
- Full training on our products, machinery and systems will be provided
- Be rewarded with an obtainable bonus structure on top of an extremely generous hourly wage
- Opportunity for a Management and/or Educator role in future for the right person
- Work in one of Noosaville’s most prominent clinics
- Enjoy a great lifestyle living on the Sunshine coast. We are situated along the beautiful Noosa River.
- Free all day parking and accessible by public transport
- No late nights and no Sunday work
- Flexibility with days and hours of work
- We have a strong team culture and encourage personal as well as professional growth. The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a friendly and professional environment that celebrates and rewards success.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Conducting detailed consultations and prescriptions
- Performing advanced skin treatments
- Performing laser treatments
- Offering high customer care
- Working towards targets and KPIs
For more information, please visit:
Our website: www.riversidebeauty.com.au
Our Instagram: www.instagram.com/riversidebeautynoosa/
For a confidential discussion, please phone Cathy on 0400 900 672.
To apply, simply press 'Apply for this Job' and attach your Resume.