Customer Service - Retail Assistant
Advertiser: FetchMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Fetch is a relatively young company, that is expanding across the Territory, as we explore new opportunities and build relationships with our customers while providing a one-stop-shop solution.
In this role, you will support the company to facilitate growth, explore new opportunities, and identify opportunities in this full-time customer-facing role. Primarily based in our busy retail store you will be required to provide our customers with outstanding service across all areas of the business including the Post Office, Tattslotto, and Office Choice counters. In addition, you will be responsible for store administration duties including daily reports, banking and till balancing, processing of stock, and merchandising displays.
The position involves the following, however, will also be dependant on your experience and desire to embrace new skills:-
- Top-notch communication with our customers - our No. 1
- Provide amazing experiences for our customers in-store & online
- Co-ordinate and support setting up promotional & stock displays
- Support customer engagement on our digital platforms
- Manage counter activities in a high-paced and varied environment
- Be ‘solutions-focused’ when faced with challenges
- Maintaining stock files & data within our POS system
- Assist with incoming orders and the display of new stock
Other Opportunities Include:-
- Involvement of our digital engagement platforms
- Exploring additional opportunities to grow sales
- Assisting with giftware stock sourcing and ordering
YOUR PERFECT ATTRIBUTES
- Prioritise the company in everything you do
- Systematic & focused, yet friendly and adaptable
- Can-do attitude willing to step up & in when needed
- Capacity to multitask while meeting deadlines
- Secret passion for Excel and all its wonders
- Welcoming of new skills and likes confronting challenges
- Must be self-motivated and possess initiative
All of the below would be amazing:-
- Retail and cash handling
- Excel and all it's wonders
- Customer accounts management
- Data management
- Stock file management
To apply…follow these steps for your application to be assessed for suitability:-
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line FT/2021-2
- Attach a Cover Letter - listing 3 attributes/skills/talents about you - get creative, be honest, and stand out!
- Attach your Resume
NOTE: You need to follow these steps or your application will not be received into our INBOX and will not be assessed for the position. This shows you can follow a basic set of instructions, plus if we are to invest thousands of dollars in training you, the least you can do is write a simple cover letter!
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?