Laundry Delivery Driver and Worker
Advertiser: Territory Laundry Services pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Couriers, Drivers & Postal Services
About the business
Territory Laundry Services (TLS) is a locally owned and operated business that prides itself on our quality of service to our customers. We have had 6+ years of continued growth in the commercial laundry market providing services to Accommodation Establishments, Defence, the Inpex facility, Large Mining Camps and many other customers. We have built our business through always delivering quality linen, a quality service and building strong relationships with our customers.
The Delivery Driver is a key team member being the conduit between our business and our customers meeting them daily. The Delivery Driver also has a significant role in meeting customer orders and being able to help out on the laundry floor between deliveries.
Your Skills and Experience
- Due to the nature of the role you must be physically fit and able to work within the laundry, as well as deliver large trolleys of linen.
- Able to take direction, communicate with well others, and relay messages between the customers and the laundry team.
- Ability to work independently, be a team player and an all-rounder.
- Able to complete stock takes of customer par levels and formulate top up orders for customers.
- Must hold a Light Rigid manual driver's licence and able to drive a delivery truck with an automatic tail gate.
- Current police check
- Defence are a major customer of ours so you must be an Australian Permanent Resident for frequent base access.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Must be willing to work when required, including weekends.
What's in it for you?
- A Full-Time on-going position
- An established small business with a great working environment and friendly team.
- The opportunity to help grow the business and grow within the business.
- Fair remuneration.
- Opportunity for continual learning and development.
If this job description sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a delivery driver?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?