Data Entry & Order processing Officer
Advertiser: Materialised.comMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Materialised is a renowned provider of high-performance furnishing textiles and wallcoverings, offering innovative solutions to the very best practitioners in Interior Design & Architecture, Hospitality and Healthcare, in projects across Australasia and beyond.
We are looking for a proactive and energetic person, with order processing experience to join our team.
- Processing customer orders, ensuring details are entered accurately into the system and special notes are recorded and actioned accordingly.
- Raising and scheduling work orders for different production stations.
- Liaising with Customer Success, Purchasing, Production and Dispatch teams to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Issuing invoices.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from internal and external clients, via email and phone.
- Engaging in the resolution of production or invoicing issues.
The ideal candidate would have…
- Previous order processing experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Outstanding data entry skills (Experience in PRONTO is a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes.
- Preparedness to collaborate with the team.
What are the Benefits to you...
- The satisfaction of working with a rapidly growing company, genuinely making a difference to their industry and community.
- Permanent full-time opportunity.
- Working Monday to Friday in the leafy suburb of Blakehurst, close to public transport.
- Hours can be flexible within the operating hours of the business.
Submit your application by clicking 'Apply for this job'.
No agencies, please.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?