Bookkeeper/ Tax Consultant
Advertiser: Premier Tax and Bookkeeping Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- $30 - $35 per hour
- Work Type
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
START YOUR ACCOUNTING CAREER
At PTB we provide exceptional financial services across all of aspects of our taxation, accounting, bookkeeping, business registration, loans and business advisory services.
The PTB team provides services in all states and territories in Australia with high quality training, networking, innovation and support for the accounting and bookkeeping career development of our consultants.
With over 400 Bookkeeper/Tax Consultants working across Australia, our business expands every year.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
We are seeking those who hold a Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping, Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/Degree of Accounting/Business qualification, or an equivalent international qualification, and would like to join our rapidly expanding national Bookkeeper/ Tax Consultant team.
Multiple positions are available at locations across Australia in both cities and regional towns.
If you hold Certificate IV or above level accounting and/or bookkeeping qualification this is an opportunity to start your professional taxation and bookkeeping career without the need for work experience.
With our structured career path you will develop essential practical bookkeeping and tax preparation skills through onboarding and on the job tax and bookkeeping training workshops on essential bookkeeping skills, payroll processing skills and BAS and income tax preparation skills.
Services to be provided
The services you would provide for small to medium businesses may include:
- Performing day to day bookkeeping
- Performing reconciliations including bank, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Processing employee’s payroll including PAYG withholding, superannuation and other liability reporting
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Preparation of income tax returns (individuals and businesses)
- Preparation of business performance reports
- Preparation of end of year financial reports
- Arranging your own working hours and workplace arrangements (including working from home)
- Opportunity to commence an Accounting career without a work experience requirement
- Great culture and support
- Work towards meeting the BAS and Tax agent experience requirement for registration with the TPB
- Valuable experience working with public practice accountants, ATO Approved Registered Tax and BAS Agents and senior tax consultants
If you are passionate about an Accounting or Bookkeeping career and would like to join our rapidly expanding team click on Apply for this job