Advertiser: Sleep Doctors Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
SleepDoctors - The Sleep You Need
SleepDoctors Australia is a highly regarded specialist medical practice, across multiple sites in Victoria. We are looking for an energetic and vibrant Medical Receptionist to join our team, to help us fulfil our aim, to help patients and their partners achieve a healthy night's sleep.
• Start 2021 with a fresh start, in a new role
• Busy and varied healthcare environment
• Friendly and supportive team
• Opportunity to display exemplary customer service
The current staff includes five sleep physicians, a group manager, six sleep technicians and five receptionists. We have three busy sleep clinics treating the full range of sleep disorders in adults and adolescents, with locations in Melbourne, Geelong and Shepparton. The successful candidate will join the administration team at our Geelong Sleep Disorders Centre site, at Epworth Geelong, in Waurn Ponds.
Finding the right person is very important to our practice, so although previous experience in a medical practice - administration or allied health - is highly desirable, it is not essential. We are looking for someone who displays initiative, in a role that requires strong administrative skills, in this vibrant healthcare environment.
Your responsibilities will be to ensure efficient workflow in the practice by providing reception and administrative support to the clinical team. This involves answering phone calls from across the SleepDoctors Australia clinic network, front desk reception, supporting Telehealth consultations, greeting patients on arrival during face-to-face consulting sessions, entering patient information, scheduling & confirming appointments for consultations and sleep studies, billing and general administration duties.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- The ability and desire to provide high-quality customer service
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An ability to work autonomously, in a responsible role, while supported by other administrative team members
- A desire and drive to achieve a high standard of work
- A compassionate and caring manner
- A professional and methodical style with the ability to prioritise, as well as an understanding of the privacy & confidentiality associated with a role in healthcare
Experience with computers is essential and exposure to Macintosh computers would be advantageous.
Previous experience in a medical practice is desirable, but not essential.
The position is full time. The position will be paid at a rate which is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience. You will report to the Group Manager and coordinate task performance with the other receptionists. Training at other sites in the SleepDoctors network will be required from time to time.
In your cover letter, please indicate why you are attracted to a role such as this in a healthcare environment generally and sleep disorders medicine specifically.
Please apply via Seek
Note: Only those granted interviews will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?