Bookkeeper/Office Admin Support
Advertiser: SmarteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Smarte is where innovative software meets great user experience. We are a diversified team of professionals who have had experience delivering projects for a large variety of clients. Smarte was founded in 2003 to develop and integrate building automation and smart home systems. Since then we’ve developed into a range of industries and built a strong pedigree for cutting-edge software solutions and IT systems management for clients ranging from governments, universities, SMEs and large corporate entities. We build intuitive technologies for business and government, designing and developing custom software solutions and products.
Qualifications & experience
- Exceptional communication skills.
- An ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Basic to intermediate expertise in Xero.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Administration support in office - scanning, digital filing, answering phones..
- General office assistance.
- Xero reconciliation.
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Responding to client requests and inquires.
- Autonomous and rewarding role.
- Supporting high quality business clients.
- Relaxed, flexible and friendly working environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?