Advertiser: STATEWIDE APPLIANCE SPARES PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Bring your passion for exceptional customer service to this role!
Statewide Appliance Spares is looking for a bright enthusiastic person interested in developing their customer service skills. This person will enjoy problem-solving and finding solutions, with a willingness to learn & become a vital member of our team.
For over 35 years, Statewide Appliance Spares has been a leading national distributor and retailer of appliance spare parts and equipment for the most popular domestic and commercial appliance manufacturers. Brands supported by Statewide Appliance Spares include LG, Panasonic, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Samsung, Fujitsu, Bosch and many more.
We are seeking a reliable person to join our dedicated customer service and spare parts team to fill a permanent fulltime position in our busy office and warehouse.
The purpose of the role is primarily for the efficient interpretation of customer telephone and email enquiries for price and availability of appliance spare parts, accurate processing of orders and effectively addressing any customer queries or issues. Also the successful person will need to be willing to be trained in related activities such as counter sales, warehouse work, stock ordering, stock control and administration.
The main duties and responsibilities for this role will be to:
- Efficiently & attentively respond to customer enquiries by phone or email
- Efficiently conduct spare parts identification and interpretation
- Effectively communicate with customers and process sales orders
- Assist in front counter sales when necessary
- Order stock, follow-up and goods receiving when necessary
- Provide backup support for other customer service activities
The successful person MUST have the following skills and attributes:
- A bright and enthusiastic personality
- Competent in using computers and data entry is essential
- Be flexible in performing a variety of tasks as required
- Proven to be self-motivated, reliable and responsible
- Display professional and confident communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly & possess a willingness to continually develop
In addition you should have:
- Some retail or other customer service experience
- Effective telephone communication skills
- An efficient and well organised nature
- The ability to follow processes and procedures in a team environment
- A track record of being reliable, flexible and eager to learn new skills
- An interest in electronics, computers or how appliances work is desirable but not essential
Statewide Appliance Spares is an organisation that understands the importance of having good people within its business. Your commitment and contribution will be recognised with competitive pay and conditions.
If you are ready to develop your skills and join a successful company that sells and distributes spare parts for some of the most recognised appliance brands throughout Australia, with a passion for exceptional customer service and problem-solving, then we would like to hear from you. Apply to the General Manager today. (Previous applicants need not apply)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your average typing speed?
- How would you rate your English language skills?