IT Director - Oceania
Advertiser: ANL Container Line3.1875 out of 53.2 overall rating (16 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
ANL Container Line is part of the CMA CGM Group, and their mission is to contribute to sustainable globalisation. This will be achieved through supporting balanced economic trade which fosters economic and social development, while simultaneously respecting the integrity of all men and women and our planet. As a pioneer in the field, we have a firm target of becoming completely carbon neutral by 2050.
Reporting to the Managing Director ANL, the IT Director is responsible for -
• End to end IT services across the CMA CGM Group Network in Oceania
• Connecting Oceania IT staff efficiently to other zone IT teams in APAC and the head office in Marseille
• Developing, deploying and managing strategical IT projects efficiently in alignment with CMA CGM group IT standards and requirements
• Driving the IT department to work as partners to the Business to ensure speed and quality of delivery
To be successful in this senior role, you MUST have -
• Australian citizenship / permanent residence.
• Relevant qualifications in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or another related field.
• Minimum 15 years of working experience in IT, with at least 5 years of experience in leading and managing teams of IT professionals.
• Proven experience as IT Director or similar managerial role.
• Previous experience in working with multinational companies with a matrix reporting structure.
• Experience in global project management and experience in Agile project management methods.
• Experience in developing, executing and supporting digital projects and initiatives.
• Global knowledge of cloud computing, cloud hosting, cloud refactoring and DevSecOps.
• Customer and Quality Service Orientation with strong Leadership skills.
• Ability to transform business needs into Technical solutions and translate technology into business solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong negotiation and change management skills
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to develop an effective working relationship with all levels of the organisation.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.