Advertiser: Region4 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $50,000 plus super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
We are a small and friendly specialist IT Importation and Distribution company located in Keysborough. We are looking for an experienced, multi-skilled person to join our sales and customer service team in this full-time customer service role. If you are passionate about providing excellent customer service and are looking for a job where you can really take ownership of the customer service experience then we want to talk to you!
Key responsibilities are:
- Customer sales order entry and processing
- Respond to sales and customer service enquiries via email, phone and livechat
- Track and monitor incoming and outgoing shipments locally and internationally
- Obtain quotes, book shipments with freight forwarders, and receive stock into our system
- General administration such as preparing quotes, return authority paperwork etc
To be successful in this role you must have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with Pronto ERP system
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent English language skills including spelling and grammar
- Sound computer skills – MS Office, Internet.
- Excellent attention to detail and efficient and accurate keyboard skills
- Be self-motivated, friendly, reliable and flexible
- Have good problem solving skills, a "can do" attitude and a passion for providing excellent customer service
- An understanding of freight coordination and logistics, ideally experience in an import/export environment
This is a permanent, full-time role. Hours are 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please include a cover letter addressing why you would be perfect for this role, as well as a copy of your resume. Applications without cover letter will not be considered. Previous applicants need not apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?