Cafe Bar and Front of House attendants
Advertiser: The Scarborough HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
The Scarborough Hotel – Northern Illawarra
- Busy food and bar operation serving up to 500 meals at lunch.
- Day trading only. No nights, No split shifts.
Small independent operator.
Scarborough Hotel is looking for talented, passionate team members for Bar, café and floor staff to complete its team and help take our food and beverage offering to the next level.
- Are you jumping out of your skin, with a fun, bubbly attitude and a willingness to learn? We are looking for people who work well in a close team and are keen to bring forward their own ideas and creativity to make every guests' experience a great one.
Reporting to the Venue Manager you will be responsible for looking after your section. You will be customer focused and expected to learn all sections of the hotel over time. Prior experience in a fast paced hospitality venue is preferred but not essential, as long as you are willing to learn, have a positive attitude and go the extra mile to please.
If you don't mind rolling up your sleeves, getting it done properly with pride and wrapping the day up by 5pm then we would love to hear from you. Please send your application to our Venue Manager, Bobby@scarboroughhotel.com.au for an immediate start.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?