Advertiser: Alinta ApparelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
About the business and the role
Our team is committed to providing exceptional service for our customers, meeting their needs and providing information and advice on uniform sizing and requirements.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Manager with proven people skills to build sales and deliver exceptional customer service. This position will be located at Marist College Canberra Uniform Shop.
Please note: this is strictly a casual role with casual hours.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Stocktaking and Ordering
- Serving and assisting customers.
- Fitting customers uniforms.
- Restocking shelves.
- Reconciling the till.
- Liaising with Head Office and School Office staff.
- Operating the Point of Sales system.
- Email and phone communication with customers.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- An exceptionally friendly and engaging personality.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to identify key priorities, meet deadlines and delegate.
- Demonstrated exceptional organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to lift and manoeuvre heavy loads of stock and equipment.
- Mature aged with experience in retail.
- Must live in close proximity to the store grounds.
Must be available before and after school, as well as school holidays including January/February.
- Must have a license and reliable car.
- Hold a current Working With Children’s Check or willingness to obtain.
To APPLY for this position, please follow the link: https://portal.alintaapparel.com.au/career/
You will need to click on Canberra and make reference of the JOB ID: MG0121
NOTE: Applications submitted via seek.com will not be accepted. Please ensure that you apply via the Alinta Apparel Home page, using the link above.